Developed by Bright Energy Investments, the proposal was for the construction of 51 Wind Turbines each up to 152m high. The site is located 15km north-east of Warradarge, Shire of Coorow and Shire of Carnamah.
Genus was awarded the design and construction of 10.5km of 330kV Transmission Line to connect the project to the state grid.
The works compromised the following stages:
- Design and Procurement Stage
- Clearing, Surveying and Setting-Out Stage
- Foundation Construction Stage
- Pole and Tower Erection Stage
- Stringing and Cut-In Stage
- Commissioning and Handover Stage